i have chosen to work in the industries in the future, and therefore, will be governed by the rules of functionalism. This means that there are various stakeholders that are involved in the industries and they include customers, workers, suppliers, contractors and management. This means that all the stakeholders are related in various ways, for example; the management is in charge of the workers. They ensure that the workers serve the customers well, also work hand in hand with the suppliers who deliver the supplies. On the other hand, there are contractors that have been employed by management to carry out certain responsibilities at the industries. According to the functionalist model, this is referred to as social stratification whereby, there are hierarchies showing the various system positions. The values in the occupation I have chosen ensure that individuals demonstrate certain traits and qualities. These are competency, loyalty, teamwork, innovativeness and integrity. All the various stakeholders should at all times follow the values as they enhance excellent working conditions. Also, they enhance safety at the workplace for all employees. The industrial occupation is one that is changing constantly as various new technologies are being invented. In order to remain competitive, the industry must adapt to the technology in order to satisfy the customer who in need of products that are innovative.
- Bureaucracy has five characteristics, and they have an impact to my occupation in the industries. For example, at my work place, there is a need for rules to be followed and those who break them are punished. Each individual is expected to specialize in specific areas like finance and engineering, among others, as this increases productivity among workers. Also, there are routines and processes that have to be followed in order to bring about consistency. Moreover, transparency and over sight is highly encouraged as it improves the daily operations especially in the tertiary and secondary job functions. This means that all the five bureaucratic characteristics apply at my work place.
- There are four characteristics of Ritzer’s McDonaldization, and they have an impact in my life outside the work place. For example, I occasionally like eating at fast foods, and this means that I like the uniformity that exists at the establishments. Also, the automation that exists is by human beings, who make the process of obtaining the food quite efficient. Lastly, while eating at the fast food the issue of calculability is one that is evident as I know the prices of the food that I will order. Therefore, it tends to carry an exact amount of money when going to the fast food establishment.
- For a long time, division of labor has been affected by the matter that concerns gender. Women were prone to being oppressed, and they sort to find ways of becoming liberated. Therefore, division of labor existed because people wanted the roles of women and men differentiated according to the work done by them. The industrial and agricultural revolution had an impact on gender roles as they all had to work in order to improve the economy. No one could refuse to be employed due to their gender as they were many openings in the farms and industries. Currently, a lot is being done to ensure that there no gender discrimination is present at the various places where people work. It seems that, in the American society, equality exists, as both genders have power and policies, which have been established concerning gender discrimination.
- According to Max, the natural relationship between work and humans was distorted by industrial capitalism. This means that he believed that capitalism created social classes and in turn, affected how goods were distributed after being produced. Max claims that the working class are oppressed by the bourgeois class, and furthermore viewed as only being commodities. Therefore, the working class can be sold and bought, and they are the ones in charge of any surplus value.
- Scientific Management usually refers to soldering or restriction of output, and it is a sin often associated with the working class. According to Frederick Taylor, when men become lazy there are bound to be many problems. Furthermore, this is a problem that is universal and affects both employers and workmen. Many workers lost their power as a result of Scientific Management because they were not motivated to work. Moreover, management did not control the production conditions of the workers thus demoralizing them. It means that various ways should be found to motivate employees in order to boost their productivity.
- In the United States, slavery was mostly for the purpose of improving the country’s economy, while, in the ancient world, it was a sign of prestige for slave owners. The latter is referred to as ‘ascribed status’ whereby, people seek to have slaves to improve their social status. Also, racial differentiation and slavery went hand in hand as they were a basis for discrimination. Slavery helped improve the American socio- economic structure as they worked in the various plantations cultivating rice and tobacco, among others. This means a shortage of labor never existed. If slaves would not have subsidized the economy, it would not have been prosperous at it is today. The slaves were the ones that helped pave the way for improvement of the American economy. Some of the slaves even brought their knowledge to America, such as how to plant and cultivate rice.
- There are three fundamental ways in, which services and goods can be distributed. This means that there are various ways through, which consumers can obtain products from the different distribution channels. Firstly, a social economy market is known as being a free market system that is nominal. Price information by the government is kept at a minimum, but in turn, ensures that labor rights, unemployment benefits and social security exist. This is mostly suited for societies, which mostly focus on ownership of business that is private. The other is the free market where demand and supply of services and products occur due to the system of free price. Demand and supply thus have a point of equilibrium, and the government cannot intervene. This is suitable for a society that focuses on private ownership and enterprises that are productive. Therefore, people in the society are assured that the government will protect their rights. Lastly, services and products can be distributed through mercantilism. This means that services and products can only be obtained from mother countries through trading. In turn, through trading with various nations, a balance that is positive is created.
Get Professional Assignment Help Cheaply
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Why Choose Our Academic Writing Service?
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
Online Academic Help With Different Subjects
Students barely have time to read. We got you! Have your literature essay or book review written without having the hassle of reading the book. You can get your literature paper custom-written for you by our literature specialists.
Do you struggle with finance? No need to torture yourself if finance is not your cup of tea. You can order your finance paper from our academic writing service and get 100% original work from competent finance experts.
While psychology may be an interesting subject, you may lack sufficient time to handle your assignments. Don’t despair; by using our academic writing service, you can be assured of perfect grades. Moreover, your grades will be consistent.
Engineering is quite a demanding subject. Students face a lot of pressure and barely have enough time to do what they love to do. Our academic writing service got you covered! Our engineering specialists follow the paper instructions and ensure timely delivery of the paper.
In the nursing course, you may have difficulties with literature reviews, annotated bibliographies, critical essays, and other assignments. Our nursing assignment writers will offer you professional nursing paper help at low prices.
Truth be told, sociology papers can be quite exhausting. Our academic writing service relieves you of fatigue, pressure, and stress. You can relax and have peace of mind as our academic writers handle your sociology assignment.
We take pride in having some of the best business writers in the industry. Our business writers have a lot of experience in the field. They are reliable, and you can be assured of a high-grade paper. They are able to handle business papers of any subject, length, deadline, and difficulty!
We boast of having some of the most experienced statistics experts in the industry. Our statistics experts have diverse skills, expertise, and knowledge to handle any kind of assignment. They have access to all kinds of software to get your assignment done.
Writing a law essay may prove to be an insurmountable obstacle, especially when you need to know the peculiarities of the legislative framework. Take advantage of our top-notch law specialists and get superb grades and 100% satisfaction.
What discipline/subjects do you deal in?
We have highlighted some of the most popular subjects we handle above. Those are just a tip of the iceberg. We deal in all academic disciplines since our writers are as diverse. They have been drawn from across all disciplines, and orders are assigned to those writers believed to be the best in the field. In a nutshell, there is no task we cannot handle; all you need to do is place your order with us. As long as your instructions are clear, just trust we shall deliver irrespective of the discipline.
Are your writers competent enough to handle my paper?
Our essay writers are graduates with bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college degree. All our academic writers have a minimum of two years of academic writing. We have a stringent recruitment process to ensure that we get only the most competent essay writers in the industry. We also ensure that the writers are handsomely compensated for their value. The majority of our writers are native English speakers. As such, the fluency of language and grammar is impeccable.
What if I don’t like the paper?
There is a very low likelihood that you won’t like the paper.
- When assigning your order, we match the paper’s discipline with the writer’s field/specialization. Since all our writers are graduates, we match the paper’s subject with the field the writer studied. For instance, if it’s a nursing paper, only a nursing graduate and writer will handle it. Furthermore, all our writers have academic writing experience and top-notch research skills.
- We have a quality assurance that reviews the paper before it gets to you. As such, we ensure that you get a paper that meets the required standard and will most definitely make the grade.
In the event that you don’t like your paper:
- The writer will revise the paper up to your pleasing. You have unlimited revisions. You simply need to highlight what specifically you don’t like about the paper, and the writer will make the amendments. The paper will be revised until you are satisfied. Revisions are free of charge
- We will have a different writer write the paper from scratch.
- Last resort, if the above does not work, we will refund your money.
Will the professor find out I didn’t write the paper myself?
Not at all. All papers are written from scratch. There is no way your tutor or instructor will realize that you did not write the paper yourself. In fact, we recommend using our assignment help services for consistent results.
What if the paper is plagiarized?
We check all papers for plagiarism before we submit them. We use powerful plagiarism checking software such as SafeAssign, LopesWrite, and Turnitin. We also upload the plagiarism report so that you can review it. We understand that plagiarism is academic suicide. We would not take the risk of submitting plagiarized work and jeopardize your academic journey. Furthermore, we do not sell or use prewritten papers, and each paper is written from scratch.
When will I get my paper?
You determine when you get the paper by setting the deadline when placing the order. All papers are delivered within the deadline. We are well aware that we operate in a time-sensitive industry. As such, we have laid out strategies to ensure that the client receives the paper on time and they never miss the deadline. We understand that papers that are submitted late have some points deducted. We do not want you to miss any points due to late submission. We work on beating deadlines by huge margins in order to ensure that you have ample time to review the paper before you submit it.
Will anyone find out that I used your services?
We have a privacy and confidentiality policy that guides our work. We NEVER share any customer information with third parties. Noone will ever know that you used our assignment help services. It’s only between you and us. We are bound by our policies to protect the customer’s identity and information. All your information, such as your names, phone number, email, order information, and so on, are protected. We have robust security systems that ensure that your data is protected. Hacking our systems is close to impossible, and it has never happened.
How our Assignment Help Service Works
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A PERFECT SCORE!!!